Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW IS LOVE . . . AND LOVE IS YOUR WILLINGNESS TO ASK THE FATHER FOR THE EXPERIENCE OF THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR BROTHER." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

TODAY: COMPLETE: Zoom Info; Agenda for: 27th session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

William Daniels
Posted 2020-09-23 5:10 PM (#239134)
Subject: TODAY: COMPLETE: Zoom Info; Agenda for: 27th session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting

Extreme Veteran

27th session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together

video meeting

SPECIAL NOTE:

I PLAN TO CHECK: TGP, MY EMAIL, AND MY PHONE, AT ABOUT 7:15 PM TO SEE IF ANYONE IS HAVING A PROBLEM LOGGING IN, AND HAS LEFT A MESSAGE.  IF YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM, LEAVE A MESSAGE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE, AND, I WILL SEE IF WE CAN ASSIST YOU.

We are following Raj's guidance to accept Awakening, together.

YOU are invited!!!

We sure would Love to have your participation!

I Love you,

William

Tonight: 7:00 PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) USA

Go online to: Zoom.us ........super easy to get started.

Join the meeting:

Meeting ID: 872 9311 4948

PASSWORD: 334068

Then, I propose that we study and act on these posts from Raj:

Posted 2020-09-19 4:51 AM (#239085)
Subject: Good Morning Again!

Good Morning Again!

Posted on September 19, 2020 by Raj

Dear friends,

A $900 PAYMENT WAS ABLE TO BE MADE TODAY, thanks to your continuing support, which reduced the balance needed by the deadline at 5 p.m. this afternoon to . . .

. . . $2,088.00 . . .

. . . and a balance in the Foundation’s bank account of $150.43

Thank you, again!

We continue because Paul has given himself no other choice but to give voice to the Voice for Truth, and I am supporting him in no other choice . . . because, in the final analysis, there is none.

This is not just a principle in the Course. It is a change of behavior called the Atonement, which everyone will have to actually engage in, rather than discuss and consider, resist and embrace. It is the reason everything we do is without charge — a Gift.

It is also the reason that its “extension worldwide” is your choice to give voice to the Voice for Truth as a Gift. After all, Truth, sold to the highest bidder or the bargain hunter is not a Gift, nor is it Truth. It’s gamesmanship indulged in by personalities, reduced to competition.

Truth, on the other hand, is Love, the Father’s Will, shared heart to heart, without one-upmanship — the bottom line of commerce — because one-upmanship excludes the Father’s Will in favor of the exercise of one’s human will, where Love and Truth cannot be found because it’s too preoccupied with getting the best of its Brother to Listen for It!

It’s simple. The Father’s Will, being unable to see Creation from a vantage point independent of Himself, is unable to participate in getting the best of his Sons and Daughters, but only in giving It, blessing the Brotherhood as well as anyone who dares to Listen!

That’s the Great Secret, hidden in plain sight — the trigger of Awakening, overlooked by those who are so short-sighted that they cannot see beyond themselves by simply saying, “thy will, not mine be done.”

That is 20/20 Vision, and I will play with words, here: It is the Vision for 2020, and it is what you will hear me talking about until we get It!

Rajpur
Kingston, Washington
September 19th, 2020

~~~~oOo~~~~

All of the activities of the Northwest Foundation for “A Course In Miracles” are provided without charge or obligation. This is possible because of thoughtfulness, love extended without conditions. Such is the nature of Gift. As a result these materials are available to you, because someone like you has already gifted you with them. And, at Raj’s instruction, these materials will never be sold.

If you would like to add your thoughtfulness and love, to gift others with the availability of these materials, you’re invited to make a tax-deductible contribution at our website, or send it to our address, both of which are shown below.

© by: The Northwest Foundation for “A Course in Miracles” a non-profit corporation.   All rights reserved.

PO Box 1490 / Kingston, WA 98346-1490 / USA        Phone: 360-638-0530      Fax: 360-881-0071   

Website: http://www.nwffacim.org            E-Mail: paul@nwffacim.org

You are welcome to copy and share these materials with friends.

Posted 2020-09-22 8:26 AM (#239120)
Subject: You Are Still Needed

You Are Still Needed

Posted on September 22, 2020 by Raj

Dear friends,

AS WE HAVE ALL PARTICIPATED in meeting the primary financial need of the 19th, many other normal expenses did not get paid . . . but need to be paid now. At this point, $4,700 is needed to cover immediate operating expenses, including payroll checks for Paul which have not been paid at all this month. Everyone’s support is needed and continues to be invited. Lenders are watching their “bottom line” and it is not an auspicious time to get behind.

Thank you, again!

Rajpur
Kingston, Washington
September 22nd, 2020

~~~~oOo~~~~

All of the activities of the Northwest Foundation for “A Course In Miracles” are provided without charge or obligation. This is possible because of thoughtfulness, love extended without conditions. Such is the nature of Gift. As a result these materials are available to you, because someone like you has already gifted you with them. And, at Raj’s instruction, these materials will never be sold.

If you would like to add your thoughtfulness and love, to gift others with the availability of these materials, you’re invited to make a tax-deductible contribution at our website, or send it to our address, both of which are shown below.

© by: The Northwest Foundation for “A Course in Miracles” a non-profit corporation.   All rights reserved.

PO Box 1490 / Kingston, WA 98346-1490 / USA        Phone: 360-638-0530      Fax: 360-881-0071   

Posted 2020-09-22 8:32 AM (#239123)
Subject: The Threshold Mentality

The Threshold Mentality

Dear friends,

TO BE JOINED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT OR ME is to stand at the threshold of Creation, the threshold of “Behold, I make all things new.” It is to stand in the holy instant bereft of everything but attention, benign curiosity, and the willingness to allow. It is to stand at the threshold of Wholeness and Perfection forever asserting themselves without ever repeating themselves. It is to watch everlasting Purpose forever excel. It is to learn to do this without introducing doubt, fear, blame, judgment or guilt. It is to learn to be in a new way.

The Truth which is becoming ever more clearly understood is that each one of us is nothing less than a holy Son or Daughter of God, (and therefore the presence of God) experiencing nothing less than Creation (which is the presence of God).

Again: We are the presence of God experiencing the presence of God. We are That which recognizes God in All That is, and in doing so, we confirm our Function as That which recognizes God, and indulges in nothing else.

That is, unless we do! That is, unless we imagine that we are “creations” of God, given an independent free will and a creative imagination with which to understand, manipulate, control and define “the world and universe,” which is what a free-willed independent creature can only perceive himself and Creation to be.

The latter is the prevailing mentality, and it is what joining with the Holy Spirit or me undoes! It is what A Course in Miracles specifically addresses, promotes and ultimately demands of those who study it. The Threshold Mentality is a practice until it becomes the way of Being by replacing the indulgence in the conscientious practice of fear, doubt, blame, judgment and guilt.

This is what I do. This is what we — all of us — do together. We demand the Atonement by insisting on embracing and embodying a Function we didn’t think we had, and initially seems impossible when it dawns upon us that that’s what the Course is actually teaching.

The human condition is an illusion. Sin, sickness and death are meant to vanish. The use of fear and guilt to gain advantage, credibility, respect and all the self-affirming uses one has learned to put it to must stop, no matter how much one’s current mentality threatens that it will cause the loss of identity.

Our Purpose is not to affirm ourselves, but to “recognize God.” Such will not separate us from the world, but will join us to it “as the presence of God experiencing the presence of God” — no more suffering from something called “the human condition.”

Thank you, again!

Rajpur
Kingston, Washington
September 22nb, 2020

~~~~oOo~~~~

Posted 2020-09-22 8:39 AM (#239125)
Subject: What is Going to Answer?

What is Going to Answer?

If you ask, “what is the order of the day?” Who is asking the question? And let’s be clear about this. The one answering the question is the only You there is, Which is either behaving independently or joined with me. When you ask that question, there is only one key factor on the threshold of that moment, and that is WHAT is going to answer? The answer, itself, is not the critical point at that moment, because the answer will be different, depending upon what answers!

Notice that I did not say “WHO is going to answer?” There are not two of you. Therefore there is no question about “who” is going to answer. You will! And you will either do it through the use of imagination or, together, we will let the answer form — because that is what our union is for.

The flaw at the moment, which is confusing everything, is that you have misconstrued the way things work. I have told you that your name is “Raj,” and that my name is Jesus, and that it is my function to reflect You to you, reintroducing you to Your right mind. Since your only experience of “Your right mind” has been when I am speaking, the somewhat logical conclusion was come to that It would replace you — that you would eventually give up the “position” of thinker, questioner, observer and defender of an illusion called “Paul.”

The simple fact is that this exercise of communion has a purpose which I explained in the very beginning. I gave the illustration of you and I ice-skating, in which you were awkward and unskilled. And so, as a teacher I pulled you to my side against my hip with my arm around you and we proceeded to skate around the rink together. The purpose was to give you the experience of being safe and secure as you leaned into the curves and shifted weight from foot to foot and one side of the blade to the other as quick moves were made — the experience you didn’t have the nerve to experiment with without help.

Obviously the teacher stops teaching when the lesson has been learned and the student, you, then proceeds to enjoy the experience of skating. That is where we are now. It is time to enjoy the experience of skating. But disengaging from leaning on me has, for you, a unique extra step, which is complicating things for you.

As a Teacher, I am always in the rink, which means that we are always together whether you are leaning on me or not. Togetherness — the experience of getting to Know each other intimately while you were leaning on me — has become permanent, eternal, and engaging in movements on the floor with no proximity to me, even cooperative movements with me, as in ice dancing, will no longer be independent.

So, I will never replace you, and you willnever defer your identity to me. You will simply skate with more joining, less leaning, more freedom, more skill, more joy . . . and a friend!

Rajpur
Kingston, Washington
September 22nd, 202

~~~~oOo~~~~

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software