Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I PROMISE YOU THAT WHEN YOU YIELD TO THE MOVEMENT OF GOD, THE SCENERY THAT IS GOING TO COME TO VIEW IS GOING TO BE PHENOMENAL." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Giving and receiving info
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-09-12 12:50 PM (#232321 - in reply to #232312)
Subject: RE: Giving and Receiving ((Fran))

I really enjoyed reading this interchange.  I am so grateful for these moments of togetherness which uplift us and remind us of our true connectedness. 

And I felt so hopeful when reading about turmeric, thank you!  It just resonated as something that would benefit me too, so I looked through my stash of herbs and didn't see it, but I looked again and there it was.  And for me that in itself was another invitation to joy.

By the way,  Raj once gave me a 'prescription' for gut pain (one doctor back then called it colitis, another Chrone's ), for me it was just a lot of bloat and pain,  which I had had since teenage years.  It is a solution of bay leaf.  A couple of leaves simmered gentle in a cup or so of water, and to sip it slowly.  It has been the best and having taken it only a few times, didn't suffer of it at all for many, many years.

Gratitude and Love to all. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software