Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Only words, which are arising out of Being, can address and be received by or acknowledged by Being. So, it is not the words, but the place, from which the words come, which is the crucial factor. The power is in the source of the words, rather than the words themselves, because as words arise out of the Wisdom of one's Being they are absolutely perfect for eliciting a response which is in perfect harmony with the Universal Plan. " ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

our unshakable goodness ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-09-10 10:44 AM (#232307 - in reply to #232293)
Subject: TO US

A year ago, and maybe even a couple of times a few years before last,  I remember beginning toying with the idea of teleporting.

The last time I remember connecting with desire to experience the truth and wonder of this was when walking over to the house to help out with something.  The house is about 50, 100 feet away, not a long distance, but I felt like I was dragging.  My legs were tired or maybe I was just overall tired.  The thing is that that experience of noticing my tiredness brought to mind the possibility of being able to just appear there, instead of having to walk... chuckling at what appears to be laziness.

In the meantime I hurt my back again and did not go to the house for about two weeks.  I was up there again today and I've come home tired and this feeling brought to mind.... guess what? Yup, the idea of teleporting.  But since I am already home and have no need to go anywhere,  the idea developed into a more specific curiosity on the same subject.  And of course,  now that the one wall of the outhouse is missing... that experience of Being connected to the Vastness of all in which I and everyone is having their Being now (though without much realization of how this which we experience now is just a tiny part of our More), and after listening to Jeff's take on depression and exhaustion,  I've gotten to wonder whether indeed teleporting and other such experiences are quite simple and the only thing that gets in the way of experiencing and benefiting from them is the effort we make in order to Be at all--according to our beliefs.

But since these beliefs are being chipped away at, thank You Father, Raj and All, what might await one when they are finally debunked, is feeling quite appealing, and I must say,  it doesn't feel at all like giving up or dying.... happy about this because for a bit there I felt confused about it.  But not any more.

And it is happy too because it would enable one to participate in life more.  So if whatever is feeling like a loss and giving a sense of depression or exhaustion, nice!  But it is important to remember that what is dropping away is what we have wanted to drop away.

So let us continue to stay in touch and continue sharing while we gently rediscover what it is like to have our Being without DOING it, without a sense of effort that can only come from feeling and believing that we are isolated and independent and that we need to muscle our way through a hostile environment.  

Let us continue to share and thus rediscover our oneness. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software