Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "waking up is about finding the Truth.......... healing is embracing the world by finding God there." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

I started this post yesterday: .....signs of death?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Gentleness
Posted 2019-09-08 10:37 AM (#232288 - in reply to #232222)
Subject: "I want you to want this to stop!" ~ Raj

"I want this to stop! 

I want you to want this to stop!"

"When you get up in the morning, how often does it occur to you, how many mornings a week or a month does it occur to you to be curious: “Wonder what the miracle is I’m going to see today? I wonder what miracles I’m going to experience as a result of my letting go of control and authority over my day? I wonder how many miracles I’m going to experience as a result of asking for the Holy Spirit’s perspective?” … the perspective of that which is nothing more than your right Mind.

And yet this is what needs to happen. These are the thoughts and ideas that need to be crossing your mind. There need to be lights going on during your day that say: Look! Look! Look for that which goes beyond your present concept of what you’re seeing! Look for what God is Being there, right where you think something material is going on.

You want your day to be filled with new, correct, true perspective that constitutes a direct experience of Reality, meaning the Presence of God right here.

You know, as long as you acquire a spiritual perspective, as long as you are a human being growing older—first growing up, which is very intriguing and you look forward to it, and then growing older in which you abandon looking forward to the newness, because you associate growing older with newness fading. And this is the way you walk around every day. And this sense of yourself is the one that picks up A Course in Miracles and reads it and finds himself or herself nourished—provided with an experience of peace in the midst of getting older.

And I want this to stop! I want you to want this to stop!

Because the reason for learning of God and of your Sonship or Daughtership—of your true Identity—is so that growing older stops. So that sin, disease and death disappear. So that hate and suffering and jealousy that consumes you and debilitates you, leaves your mind—simply doesn’t come up—as a way of being aware.

The truth isn’t supposed to be a means of being comfortable in a life of suffering.

The Holy Spirit, that which is nothing more than your right Mind, is intent on reuniting the little separated—imaginatively separated—sense of self that you are embracing, back into the whole of your Self. And it’s only a shift of perception away … it’s only a shift of perception away.

Now, you say, “What is that shift of perception? Tell me what it is. I’ll gladly embrace it!”

Well, it’s a shift of perception that occurs when you abandon all sense of authority that you think you personally, privately have. It’s a shift of perception that occurs in a moment of humility, which means, in the absence of arrogance and in the absence of confidence—confidence born out of personal experience.

You know what? Invulnerability is the divine equivalence of confidence born of experience. Invulnerability is the state of being when you are in humility, when you are not holding yourself apart from God—from your Father, from your Source.

Remember, the holy instant is where the laws of God prevail. The holy instant, in the silence, is the moment in which a shift of perception can occur because there’s no self-will blocking it. Humility is what you could call, silence—silence of human will.

Now this means that right here in this world, as you go through your day, you can experience invulnerability on the freeway, in the middle of an accident, or working with sharp knives in the kitchen, or carrying hot liquids. Invulnerability is available to you when you engage in those activities in humility. Invulnerability, the absolute incapacity to be damaged—injured, altered from your divine originality that the Father is being as You, in every single moment. Now that’s significant! Far more significant than the way I used the word, “significant,” just now.

It’s worth reaching for. It’s worth practicing the two-step for…."

Raj

Feb 6, 2010

Edited by Gentleness 2019-09-08 10:41 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software