Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: CHILD OF GOD . . . YOU WERE CREATED TO CREATE THE GOOD .. THE BEAUTIFUL . . AND THE HOLY. DO NOT FORGET THIS. ~~Raj
- (Added by: amena)

I started this post yesterday: .....signs of death?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-09-07 8:34 AM (#232279 - in reply to #232270)
Subject: RE: Thank you, Pam...so much to contemplate here.

Hi Judy and All,

Your curiosity about:  " What is it to rely wholly on God?  vs. my own strength?  "

echoes my own curiosity and questions around that and what came up for me to notice, and that which somehow made a connection in soul for me, were the following few words from Raj in answer to a question about Jesus: "...  He is not the only one who allowed himself into the Conscious realization of his absolute divinity."  the Conscious realization of his absolute divinity...."( a larger piece of the excerpt is below)

The "absolute divinity" must mean everything, every aspect of one's Being, not as the source but as a part of the Source.  Like Raj said,  you are not God but every part of you is God.

I can connect with that.  it is quite easy for me to see that I did not make my hands nor any part of my physical no matter how limited my perception of it may be;  I didn't make the laws of the universe, even how we know them in limited form now.  And so it is actually a lovely thing for me to realize this because it makes me feel safe.  There is Something Present which one fits into and is a part of and which at the same time cradles one, so to speak.

When we stop to think about it, it would make sense that we actually don't do anything ourselves, except that we THINK we do.  So we could say that our thinking can get in the way of our experience of the Truth of our Be-ing. 

it just dawned on me that if the above is true, then it would really not be such a farout thing to have the results of our thinking undone when we choose to consciously embrace the truth rather than what we thought/think.

I don't know if I am making sense to you or to others, or if I even am on the same subject, but I do notice how it happens for me that when I am interacting with others here, when I feel that we are together in interest and desire to know the truth, I feel inspired by the truth myself and I am very grateful for this.   

How are your contemplations doing? 

---------------------------------------- 

Jesus is not the only one who has achieved, let us say, total enlightenment. He is not the only one who allowed himself into the Conscious realization of his absolute divinity.

Jesus is, to those who are open to it, an example. He has been referred to as the Exemplar. The one who, by virtue of his own willingness to release the ego, has shown everyone what the divine potential is.

He has been inappropriately labeled “The Son of God,” as though there were no other specific Son of God. Primarily for the western world and those who have allowed themselves to open up to the divine Reality of Individuality, his teachings, what he shared of his divine realization, have served to inspire and encourage individual Self-discovery—the Christ nature of each Individual.

Now, that can be heard without any religious connotation because, at the bottom line, when I speak of the Christ Consciousness, I am speaking of that Conscious awareness which is suffering no distorted sense of Reality.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software