Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I INVITE YOU ALL TO CONSIDER HAVING A LOVE AFFAIR WITH YOUR FELLOW MAN....... A LOVE AFFAIR IN WHICH YOU BRING TO YOUR FELLOWMAN AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF HIS CHRISTHOOD ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

I started this post yesterday: .....signs of death?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-09-06 6:37 PM (#232276 - in reply to #232261)
Subject: RE: Hello, William

I have read your post again.  What I get from it is that you are feeling faced with the possibility of ceasing to exist?  And also with the need to know whether the Course or Raj are actually helpful for each one and for the uplifting of others and meeting their most basic needs in order to live (making reference to the human need of millions, billions).

Wow, that is big.

When I had my frustration I came to the realization that even though I could scapegoat Raj,  the Thing in me that refused to be conned, if that was indeed what was happening,  the "Thing" in me that had so much love and conviction for the opposite of what was appearing, (the appearance of loss of integrity/age)  was real and in me.  You could say it was mine and there was no doubt about it, and there was no one to blame and so also no one who had conned me.  THAT part of me was something I did know and feel and understand as truly Mine.... nothing phony about it.

I think that part of me is the Christ, the awakened one.  And now that I share these thoughts here, it dawns on me that .... oh my.... I would have to take this part of me seriously in order to feel the fulfillment of my Being and not suffer the frustration of the apparent lack of My Worth, Wholeness/existence.

And comes to mind as I write,  would not this living in the fulfillment of one's Being (to extend love, which makes life possible), make available to one all that which is needed for it to be so?  i.e., the wisdom, strength health, whatever means needed, would be available so that love may indeed meet the need.  

From the viewpoint of mere individual, the trust that love will meet the need would take a lot of faith. But the Christ already has this faith. If I align my sense of self with the Truth,  I'd naturally give up thinking of myself as a mere individual without the birthright of Christhood. (Father and Son connection)  

I see that Raj and the Course's function has been to bring my awareness to this point, and you too, you as well others here, have been an important part for me to come to this realization.  Thank you.

Edited by roxana 2019-09-06 9:01 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software