Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: RIGHT NOW YOU'RE CONFRONTED WITH REALITY. NO MATTER HOW YOU ARE PERCEIVING IT, YOU ARE CONFRONTED WITH REALITY, YOU'RE CONFRONTED WITH THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE FOR YOU TO BE EXPERIENCING.~~Raj
- (Added by: amena)

I started this post yesterday: .....signs of death?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

judyh
Posted 2019-09-05 12:43 PM (#232270 - in reply to #232260)
Subject: Thank you, Pam...so much to contemplate here.

Expert

Yes, let's discuss!  Thank you for the invitation, Pam...Barbara too, Fran and all...to discuss this further.  William, we'd love to have you join in.

What I am left with for now from reading this this morning is this: What is it to rely wholly on God?  vs. my own strength?  

I am noticing even typing this, is it some kind of strength I think I have to type, or to walk across the room, etc. to take a shower, or is it something else?  I recall after a light episode...the kind that doesn't cast a shadow like they talk about...I was so changed and it was noticeable that something else felt like it was moving me around, something that I could not take credit for.  Is this always the case but we are so used to using our minds....and therefore dissipating energy...to think it's us and use...misuse... the body as a defense?  Following that episode it felt like I floated for a few days.  Can I allow this union with God to feel this rest? ...and conservation of life fluids as he talks about, all the time?  It can feel playful ....from this excerpt: "Here is a dear brother who never relied wholly on God but went on partially in his own strength". 

Edited by judyh 2019-09-05 12:45 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software