Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Trust is the wedge that holds open the ever-clamping shut mind. Trust allows for Truth to enter.
- (Added by: Trish)

I started this post yesterday: .....signs of death?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

William Daniels
Posted 2019-08-29 12:44 PM (#232222)
Subject: I started this post yesterday: .....signs of death?

Extreme Veteran

Let's start this way:"signs of aging" is a total cop-out. Yet another self deluding snow job that humans seem to love to engage in ......"signs of death" is what they really are.

Anybody experiencing NO: "signs of death"? Anybody experiencing a REVERSAL of: "signs of death"? Hair loss, hair color changing to gray, receding hair line, skin lines and wrinkles, leathery and rough skin, flabby skin, receding gums are some signs of death I'm experiencing. And I'm FUCKING PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been studying/doing ACIM for 35 fucking years. Have I experienced benefits? Yes. I have better attitudes and I interact with people better.

Bottom line: If I'm still going to die .....this is just more bullshit con-job ....behave yourself until you are gotten rid of permanently.

Mere existence is not: "Life, and having it more abundantly."

And I'm not interested in pretty words and wonderful ways to comfort me!!

I want the result: NO DEATH. PERIOD.

Again, my question:

Anybody experiencing NO: "signs of death"? Anybody experiencing a REVERSAL of: "signs of death"?

This morning, I saw this post from Raj:

~~~oOo~~~

Intensity and impatience are inseparable partners and call for the peace that you must bring as the antidote to your frustration.

~~Raj~~

I get it. Thank you. I get not engaging in frustration.

And: It seems that we have been engaged in stupid tolerance for what is intolerable; oblivious acceptance for what is unacceptable: Approximately
9 MILLION human beings starving to death each year; up to 3 1/2 MILLION human beings homeless in the US alone; BILLIONS? of people without easy access to health care.

Then the most devastating issue of all: death ......for everyone.

If ACIM has the answer, if Raj has the answer, if we have the answer, where are the results? Where is the evidence? Where is the proof?

Again, my question: Anybody experiencing NO: "signs of death"? Anybody experiencing a REVERSAL of: "signs of death"?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software