Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I have no self except the Christ in me. ~~ Wkb
- (Added by: Carson)

*everyone is welcome here ... everyone belongs*
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-08-28 6:51 PM (#232213 - in reply to #232212)
Subject: RE: reading/hearing you brings to mind ...

I had so much fun listening to that, thank you!

And I've had fun reading from Raj, too.  Here are some bits to share.  as to the comment about something you said above,  it just was in reference to the wording about how you 'internalize' things.  Came to mind to clarify how I get the gist of that is that what you, we, see or experience within is what becomes manifest.  

Here are some fun bits from Raj.  And thank you Pam.  I found them all on the one page you titled '....addictions'. 

It’s all control. It’s all an endless string of spaghetti, tangled and messy. And it’s all irrelevant. You each create your own joy or your own misery by virtue of what you believe to be true.

And now, we’re going to take this another step, because that joy and that misery—which I have just talked at some length about—is all at the ego level and doesn’t constitute the capital "J" Joy of your Being, which you can access when you dare to start within, and be in the world from that place. Because that Joy is not a vacillating emotion but an ever present part of the substance of your Being, just as peace is. And it is not dependent upon what happens. In fact what happens is dependent upon it.

So, karma, like twin flames, is bull shit. And if you play with it you will stink, until you decide that you would rather smell sweet than try to find out what on earth the value is of this sticky brown stuff.

-----------------------

...It is because there is a God that operates beyond the three-dimensional frame of reference that YOU can arrive at a point of discovering that you are not a three-dimensional entity either; and wake up to what I will call the fourth-dimensional Reality of You RIGHT HERE and find yourself in the Kingdom of Heaven, as the Christ.

I wouldn’t even be wasting my time sharing any of what I had shared with you this weekend so far if indeed cause lay in the three-dimensional frame of reference. Everything that I have been saying has been based on the fourth-dimensional Reality of Being. Another way you could say that is, the Divine Reality of Being, and the fact that that conscious experience of Being is your birthright. I wouldn’t be saying anything at all if there weren’t really a way out of the incarceration of your current ignorance. And the only way there could be a way out is if there is something beyond it. And the reason you can get out of it is because what is beyond your current sense of limitation is your Home, is the territory of your freedom of Being and this limitation you are experiencing is not. We’re talking about, you could say, blowing the limits sky high.

It is as though you are standing in a privy and even the little silhouetted moon hole is to high for you to see out, so that it is hard for you to imagine that there is anything beyond the confines of this "SHIT-HOUSE of an experience." And you might imagine that there are little leather straps, like handles, on the four walls and you are in there with your arms through it, holding your shit-house together for fear of loosing what little sense of security you have. And in effect, I am encouraging you to let go of the walls because they will fall down and you will be able to see infinitely in all directions and have the opportunity to experience and explore and be without confinement. And you could say, the inside of the privy is the three-dimensional frame of reference. And indeed, that space inside the privy is a valid part of the infinity that’s available to you, it’s just the walls that are invalid. So, everything is happening fourth-dimensionally.

------------------------

And that’s why I said yesterday, at random say, "thank you, thank you, thank you," to whatever catches your eye. And you are saying thank you to being, because that is the way without control you let in a new experience. You see you are not going to have a new experience until you let yourself see it a new way. You don’t have to wait for the circumstances to change.

Edited by roxana 2019-08-29 8:59 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software