Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW IS LOVE . . . AND LOVE IS YOUR WILLINGNESS TO ASK THE FATHER FOR THE EXPERIENCE OF THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR BROTHER." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

The Great Hack documentary on Netflix
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Gentleness
Posted 2019-08-11 6:43 AM (#232109 - in reply to #232105)
Subject: RE: The Great Hack documentary on Netflix

Waging Peace

March 6, 2003

" Interesting, isn’t it, that it’s your job to bring peace? You could say that it’s your job to wage peace instead of war. And I’ll just take a moment to be utterly clear here.

Waging peace, bringing peace to the minds of others is accomplished by saying “No” to everything that is unlike peace. It isn’t just a sweet, smiling peaceful face and gentle demeanor. It is a gentle spirit capable of unequivocally saying “No” to that which doesn’t represent peace, to that which doesn’t embody peace. And then in peace providing an irresistible invitation to your Brother to join you in that peace and in the attitude of Love that insures that peace will be embodied further...."

Raj

March 6, 2003

March 13, 2003

"We’ve talked about waging peace. You know what? I don’t know if anyone thought about it, but you can’t wage peace as a defense. It is like talking about dry water. You’ve got to find in you some way to recognize that Saddam Hussein is at this very moment the undefiled, unaltered, direct Expression of God, and that anything else is an overlay that either he is putting like a cloak over himself or that you are putting like a cloak over him. And then take the cloak off. That’s your task: to find a way to take the cloak off so that you can actually Love, and then turn to God and say, “God, fill me with the Love so that it fills me so full it overflows and blesses everyone....”"

Raj

March 13, 2003

Edited by Gentleness 2019-08-11 8:32 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software