Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Accept Atonement and you are healed. ~~ MFT
- (Added by: Carson)

Raj on: The Will to Life and Release Depression from our Minds
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Pamela Parnell
Posted 2019-07-31 3:50 PM (#232038)
Subject: Raj on: The Will to Life and Release Depression from our Minds

Expert

Excerpt from: Raj @ Mill Valley 1987

Audio: http://raj1987.homestead.com/1987_Mill_Valley_Tape_3_Side_1.mp3

[Tape 3 Side 1—18:37 minutes]

QUESTION: I’m feeling oppressed by my physical condition. And I have a hard time accepting the disability it engenders. My question is what is the nature and purpose of my illness and how can I heal myself.

PAUL: May I ask what the illness is?

QUESTION: There is no diagnosis what it is. ___________lost a lot of strength __________.

PAUL: Okay. Just a moment.

RAJ: The problem is not physical. It is especially not neurological.

The problem basically has to do with your will to live or, shall I say, an absence of a concerted, definite, insistent will to live. You are allowing yourself to become discouraged. You mull discouraging ideas over in your mind instead of kicking them out.

It is important for you to understand that your Consciousness is a space or territory in which ideas are experienced. And you have the option to decide to entertain certain ideas or not entertain them. But you have a tendency, as ideas or thoughts come along, to just flow with them, whatever they might be, without realizing that you are Master of your Mind just as you would be master of your house.

You are in a position of authority, where you can say, “I do not care to have company today,” or, “I especially do not care to entertain you right now.” And so, I would encourage you, when these negative thoughts come along, to forcefully dismiss them even if you have to verbally—out loud—say, “Get out of here.”

Do it!

And then give your attention to something more constructive even if it is a task or a chore that needs to be done. You can refuse to entertain ideas which depress you.

Now, I mentioned earlier that your body exists for a reason. And the reason is to identify the Presence of your Individuality perfectly. And that last word is the key word. It is your body’s intent to identify the Presence of your Individuality perfectly. It, therefore, has the capacity to do that because that is its function.

Therefore, when you release or kick out the negative ideas, the negative thoughts, the thoughts that tend to cause you to feel beaten down, you will find your body naturally responding because you are not laying this heaviness upon it. You are not masking it or shadowing it.

Now, your body has the capacity to respond with energy to whatever you direct it to do. The capacity has not left your body. The means of expressing that capacity in terms of muscle and responsiveness have not vacated your body. They are present.

And so, I encourage you to be a little bit more aggressive. I encourage you to take short walks on purpose, regularly—once a day to begin with—to the corner and back. And, as you take each step, I want you to Consciously say, “I did it. I did it. I did it,” as you take each step. I want you to be aware that you are taking the steps and that you have taken the step. It is important for you to be aware of your authority here.

And, when you get back home, I want you to make one final acknowledgement: “I didn’t let myself be depressed out of doing it today. I did well.”

Now, this is something that you are going to have to take hold of on purpose. You are going to have to have purpose so that you may bring back into expression the capability that your body has never lost—not even physically.

This won’t be easy, but the more insistently you do it, the more rapidly you will find yourself gaining your physical capacities back.

I dare you to try it. Okay.

QUESTION: Thank you.

RAJ: You’re welcome.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software