Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Say no to the inclination to react and say yes to what needs to be done." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

"Upon awaking you will find you were never born and never died", William and All, revised
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-07-21 9:21 AM (#231981)
Subject: "Upon awaking you will find you were never born and never died", William and All, revised

As I notice Mom and at times Pauline, and I realize how close and how real this connection is,  I am coming to see how the quote above speaks to the Truth of What we Are.  So, in awakening, our frame of reference shifts.  We no longer hold the visible and tangible (body)  aspects as the source of our Being.  In finding this, we stop trying to manipulate the appearance and learn to stay at Source, or as Raj has said, we stay at the threshold, our mind and heart anchored in Truth and our feet firmly on the ground. 

Relaxing more and more into this realization brings more and more evidence that we are in the Kingdom of God/Heaven right here and right now. And I am beginning to see more and more that I am Spirit right here, right now, just as every one of us is.  And as the evidence comes quicker and easier, it is also easier to trust, to have faith, and to be steadfast in attention at the point where perfection, fulfillment needed, can manifest.

Father, you know that Raj's persistence in asking for help in meeting financial needs has, at times, just driven me up a wall. But it hasn't been any more comfortable up on the wall, ha, so I've just had to come back down and Listen, right here.   

I don't have the freedom to fulfill the financial need at the Foundation.  if I did, and gave away everything I have, I realize I could not do it over and over again from my limited perspective because the things I have could simply not meet the current ongoing need.   So what I am learning from all this is that what I can give is my willingness to continue giving my attention to staying at the threshold, the leading edge of fulfillment right here, right now, however Father presents it to me.  The leading edge of fulfillment is like being at the threshold of need without giving credibility to needs' ability to maintain it's unfulfilled status, not giving credibility to the appearance of anything that is not of God. 

In other words how I am receiving Raj's invitation is to continue to stand at the threshold of where it seems that your Truth, Father, the Kingdom of Heaven and right here and right now could be two different things.

Edited by roxana 2019-07-21 11:41 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software